1/12/13

Jewelry Making Classes

After many inquiries, I decided to start offering jewelry making classes in my shop.  I haven't really advertised much, since it's the high season in town, I've been pretty busy working on keeping the shop stocked and filling orders.  But it's definitely something I'd like to promote and expand on. I know how much fun I have making stuff, I'd love to introduce others to this amazing creative outlet.


So far, I've only done a few classes, mostly to our art camp kids and friends of theirs, however the classes are open to adults as well.







Look at these great necklaces these lil' ladies made all on their own??

Each class is approximately 1 hour long and costs $20 + $10 for supplies.  Students can pick something out of the shop that they'd like to learn to make, or can come with their own ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment